Insightful report from Google and Bain & Company.
- Ecommerce is the engine of global retail growth
- MENA is entering the third phase of digital adoption
- The market is at $8.3 billion today and estimated to reach $28.5 billion by 2022
- The MENA consumer is ready for e-commerce
- Online product selection is catching up
- The MENA e-commerce market is relatively fragmented
- Ecommerce pure players have won the first round, but the game is still on
- Ecommerce is at different levels of development across core retail categories
Exciting times ahead!
Check out the full report here.