We are working on a rare and exciting opportunity in the region! It is with a well-known brand who are going through an exciting digital transformation project that will change the way their customers and future customers use their products and services.
Role: (not limited to)
- Responsible for leading the introduction of an Agile framework across the entire business, ensuring that Agile becomes an adopted practice
- Reviewing multiple ongoing initiatives related to Agile and DevOps and restructuring them into a major Agile transformation initiative and responsible for steering the initiative
- Reviewing existing IT development processes and delivery frameworks, conducts gap analysis proposes new processes and ensures they are implemented in accordance to Agile and Lean best practices for IT development
- Minimum 10+ years’ experience in Agile coach / Scrum Master role
- Expert/coach level certifications from SAFe/Scrum/other equivalent frameworks
- Proven track record leading agile teams in large transformation projects
- Solid understanding of IT solution design, testing types and project management
- Possesses a strong understanding of the digital ecosystem and the dynamics within start-ups
- Strong knowledge of innovative business models and experience working on multiple business transformation projects
- Strong leadership skills are required and the ability to negotiate and influent business alignment with the IT strategy and roadmap
- Excellent communication skills are essential to build strong relationships with members of IT, business and support teams, among others
What's in it for you:
Benefits include; competitive salary, relocation package, premium medical insurance, yearly air ticket allowance and much more.
If this is something of interest to you, please do not hesitate to apply today.