My client is an award-winning InsureTech company undergoing a large spell of growth due to several contract wins in the MENA region. Based in their Dubai HQ, they want to add several experienced Backend Developers to their superstar team.
My clients' platform is primarily built on Django, with a celery backend (sending and processing SMS and other notifications). The bulk of the application uses the Django admin interface for operations but has several public endpoints for interfacing with customers.
They are running on AWS and use GitLab for source control.
With this, we're looking to scale their development team with Engineers who have in-depth experience with Python and Django. You'll need to be comfortable working independently and as part of a highly motivated and multidisciplinary team and have excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with Python and Django
- Ability to define, design and ship new features
- Ability to work in a fast development environment and quickly adapt to changes
- Familiarity with continuous integration tools and agile development methodology, as well as version control tools such as Git
- Experience with Celery, Pyramid, SQLAlchemy is a big plus
- AWS, or other cloud provider experience
- Experience with database application development using PostgreSQL
- Experience developing high transaction/volume processing applications
- Messaging Framework/Complex Event Processing
Based in Dubai, this position is offering up to 30k AED p/month along with a host of benefits.
If you match the abovementioned qualifications/experience and are within the budget, please feel free to apply.