My client is transforming into a technology powerhouse, one that is leveraging its deep heritage in innovation to fuel the future of intelligent work. They are currently partnering with one of the market leaders within print technology and they are looking to recruit an experienced Business Development Manager for their Dubai office, ideally from an IT sales background. The candidate will lead initiatives to generate and engage with business partners to build new business for the company.
Responsibilities for this role
- Ability to listen to the customer’s problems/challenges and turn them into opportunities.
- Capable of creating proposals, customer-facing documentation, and presentations.
- Collaborate with other partners, global services providers, and local ones to support the execution of account strategy.
- Generate sales among client accounts, including upselling and cross-selling
- IT platform applications product knowledge.
- Develops and maintains long-term relationships with accounts
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profit
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven knowledge and execution of successful development strategies
- Focused and goal-oriented
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 4 - 5 years' prior industry-related business development experience
The perfect candidate for this position has sold Enterprise Content Management & Business Process Automation Solutions within the UAE, securing revenue of $1M and upwards. My client is going to market with an excellent remuneration package, which will include a base salary, plus an OTE element. Also, a car allowance, education allowance and medical cover.