Discovered have partnered with a multiple award-winning telecommunications provider, based in Dubai who are currently scaling up as they move through a digital transformation aiming to reposition the business and core products & services.
As part of the transformation effort, our client is looking to redefine their experience and start with the customer first. The goal is to start with the customer journey and drive everything they do accordingly.
A key hire in this attempt to put customers at the forefront of their strategy is a Customer Experience Expert, where the purpose of the role is to have a person capable of leading the creation and development of the end-to-end journey design and user stories for the different phases of the Program, prioritizing the MVP and MLP.
We are specifically looking for candidates with a background in the telecommunications industry. Or have worked in a consultancy/agency where key clients have included large telecom organizations.
- Design and implement customer experience journeys
- Develop and ensure effective implementation of customer experience strategy, in collaboration with cross-functional digital teams and stakeholders
- Conduct customer research to identify user/customer pain points and opportunities
- Build customer journeys, journey maps, and user stories in conjunction with the digital transformation demands
- Be the expert in design thinking using tools such as empathy mapping, journey development, storytelling, and prototyping
- Utilising key data and analytics to form new customer experiences
For more information about this opportunity, or for immediate consideration - apply today.