Our client is an experienced forward consultancy that invests in understanding the needs, wants and ambitions of customers through the data they provide.
The main focus for my client is creating digital experiences that strengthen relationships.
Due to the growth of the business, our client would like to bring on board a Digital Project Manager.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Digital Project Manager to join a leading digital consultancy here in Dubai. Here you would join up with a team of talented Developers, Designers and Strategists to help brands with their digital transformation journeys.
- Sitecore (or similar Enterprise level platforms and experience running Enterprise level Digital transformation projects)
- Salesforce (or similar marketing tools and systems, CRM, Composable architecture and experience running a programme of work)
- Project planning tools like Smartsheets, Jira, Confluence and Slack (or high functioning governance of alternative similar tools)
- 5 years’ experience
- Proficient English
- Google Analytics, GTM and other forms of data-driven tools, how to use and analyse them
- Optimization programmes of work and associated practices and tools, e.g. A/B testing
- Technical Project Management skills, awareness of solution architecture, enterprise architecture and technical digital strategy
- Business Analysis, writing functional specification documents
- Understanding and implementation of Digital Strategy
- Digital agency background
- Proficient Arabic
- Manage projects and programmes of work in a waterfall, agile or hybrid modelManage projects that include discovery, strategy, user experience, creative design, front-end development, back-end development, QA, deployments and maintenance
- Complete SoWs and CRs and similar documents
-Assist in developing accounts, and supporting new business in accordance with budget and revenue requirements
- Manage key stakeholder expectations and client dynamics
- Prepare project/programme timelines, sprint cadence and project RACI documentation
- Schedule and host Agile ceremonies
- Coach and mentor teams into following Agile best practices
- Prepare capacity and velocity metrics for teams ahead of sprint planning activities
- Administrate task management (in Jira or client software)
- Forecast and communicate resourcing needs prior to project start and throughout the project life cycle
- Report on project/programme burn and forecast costs
- Identify risks and manage a risk log
- Manage an active decision log throughout the project/programme lifecycle
- Prepare mitigation plans as needed
- Manage scope by flagging, coordinating and responding to requests for changes
- Review and analyze team time entries on a weekly basis.
- Take any action required (question unexpected time entry, identify burn-out or bench time and communicate/adjust accordingly)
- Prepare and schedule weekly client status calls and reports
- Present bi-weekly internal project health to leadership
- Set up and manage projects and programmes of work in JIRA and Confluence
- Control project allocations, team timecards and all associated data and reports in FinancialForce
- Follow-up with team members regarding to-dos identified in a meeting recap or during a daily scrum
- Capture meeting notes and action items and track items to completion
- Prepare meeting agendas and document recaps
- Generate and understand various reports
- Understanding of small group dynamics and relationship building
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills (collaborator)
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
You will need to have strong leadership, teamwork and communication skills, be solution orientated, organised and calm under pressure. Our client is looking for someone with high attention to detail, drive and creativity in problem-solving.
If this sounds like you, send us an application today!