My client, a UAE based digital/technology services company, is going through a major growth phase and they require a Director of Data Analytics to lead the conception and execution of the overarching Data Strategy of the organisation.
The ideal candidate must have a demonstrable track record of building and leading teams of data professionals that produce tangible commercial results.
- Design and implement Data Strategy
- Fully design and own the Data Management and Analytics platforms (data and model platforms) as well as the applications, including their development, governance, and marketing
- Create and maintain a smart and scalable Data Catalogue
- Develop and maintain Data Flow Architecture and customization in the context of the Data Strategy and create analytical business insights
- Explore and exploit new data flow design and data opportunities to advance data practice and to provide data insights with business value and the opportunity to create new business models
- Pro-actively dissolve content silos between data streams
- Maintain and further develop the role of application owner and user check processes for owned applications
- Create a data-driven culture and new data-driven business models
- Pro-actively foster data ownership
Experience & Qualification;
- Minimum 15 years of experience in data management and data analytics
- Experience in UAE or the Middle East is desirable
- Minimum of 3 years experience building and leading data teams of a reputed organisation
- Degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or related field