We are currently looking for an Integration Analyst for an innovative tech client headquartered in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
Some of the responsibilities include:
- Be able to examine new integrations by reviewing and analyzing external systems APIs and processes to decide on possibility, challenges, and usability against company products.
- Designing integrations workflow and touchpoints while considering best practices, technical needs, and user experience
- Writing detailed internal development documentation for integrations to be the reference for backend and frontend developers in building integrations. This includes defining mapping between systems, defining technical logic, defining API endpoints with sample HTTP requests and responses.
- You must have experience with RESTful web APIs, request, response, payloads, authorization, etc.
- Experience and familiar with JSON Structure and Schema
- Strong basics of coding like environments, grouping, loops, validations, conditions, etc.
- Familiar with studying API documentations