I have partnered with a leading GCC Bank seeking a Production Support Engineer to drive the Bank towards achieving its stated ambition to become the most experience-focused bank in the region.
As they move into a Live Production service, they are looking for a highly skilled Support Engineer to be able to triage and investigate issues and work closely with other engineers.
What you'll be doing in this role:
- You will work closely with your platform engineers, ensuring the smooth running and monitoring of the application and the production environment.
- Partner with development teams to improve services through rigorous testing and release procedures
- Create sustainable systems and services through automation and uplifts
- Professional hands-on experience running Kubernetes in Production environments and experience with Cloud and Kubernetes platforms
- Deploying and supporting services within regulated environments
- Strong knowledge of networking concepts and protocols (IP, TCP, UDP, HTTP, IPSec and others)
- Prior experience with managing production systems
- Experienced in bash scripting
- Experience in at least one other relevant programming language (Go, Java, Kotlin, C++ or any other)
- Excellent understanding of distributed systems in general and how to troubleshoot them
- Sys Admin, development, or SRE background is preferable - someone who can build tools and processes to support and automate their job.
If you'd be interested in finding out more, please apply today.