Discovered is partnered with a leading end-to-end cyber security solution provider in Abu Dhabi that is seeking a Senior Security Consultant with operational technology experience.
If you have experience in OT, ICS or SCADA, code review and penetration testing, check out the job details below and get in touch to apply!
In this role, you will be:
- Perform OT/ICS/SCADA architecture review, perdue model implementation review, IEC 62443 and NIST.SP.800-82r2 review, OT-IT firewall rules review, OT network elements (data diode, network switch etc.) review, OT/ICS/SCADA systems/software configuration review, PLC/RTU configuration review.
- Perform infrastructure penetration tests, wireless network assessments, and social-engineering assessments.
- Experience of penetration testing methods and standards, such as OWASP, NIST and OSSTMM and deep knowledge of networking principles.
- Demonstrated experience with common OT protocols such as Modbus, IEC104, ICCP, OPC etc. and OT penetration testing and vulnerability assessment tools and technologies such as Nmap, Backup and restore Nessus configuration audit, CIS benchmark etc.
- Practical knowledge of 1 or more scripting languages such as Python, Batch, Bash etc.
- Effectively communicate findings and strategy to Customers including technical staff, and executive leadership.
- Assist with scoping prospective engagements, leading engagements from kickoff through remediation, and mentoring junior team members.
To bring your dream to life, you’ll need:
- 5+ years of experience in OT security assessments
- GIAC Response and Industrial Defense (GRID)– Highly Preferred
- GIAC Global Industrial Cyber Security Professional (GICSP) – Highly Preferred
- GIAC Critical Infrastructure Protection (GCIP) – Highly Preferred
- IEC 62443 – Highly Preferred
- GIAC Penetration Tester (GPEN)
- Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP)
- Relocation (flights and hotel for you and your family)
- Education allowance (up to three children)
- Visa and medical for you and your family