We have a great opportunity for a Product Manager (Digital Products) to join an exciting company within the e-commerce/entertainment industry, based in Dubai.
- You will be responsible for the full product roadmap; from conception, overseeing input, liaising with the UX and Tech team to the delivery of features
- You will be responsible for the story content, acceptance criteria definition and end story sign off across team backlogs.
- You will maintain the quality and integrity of features within their technical and team boundaries, ensuring identification and contribution of risks and dependencies back to the Product Portfolio backlog
- At least 5+ years practical experience working in a Product Manager role
- You will have experience working in Agile frameworks across multiple initiatives
- Successful track record of managing digital products and ideally you will have worked within the music/streaming/e-commerce industry
- Experience managing digital products and defining and delivering direct-to-consumer transaction products
- Knowledge of UX design and development
- Excellent interpersonal skills and able to communicate effectively with peers, senior management and internal and external stakeholders
Bachelor degree in Engineering, Science, Business or equivalent
Circa AED 30,000k per month (equivalent to €90,000k per year - TAX FREE) + benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company that provides a great working environment and an attractive salary. On top of this, you would also receive a host of benefits which includes, flight ticket home, private healthcare insurance, working visa, paid public holidays and paid annual leave.