The Multiplayer Guys is a development studio that helps other development studios make their multiplayer games better. They work with studios to create, develop, iterate and maintain their multiplayer games and associated tools, tests and documentation.
Reporting to the QA Lead, your role will be to ensure all titles are shipped on time to the highest quality.
- Functionality and smoke testing
- Create and utilise test plans
- Coordinate multiplayer play-tests and gather data
- Report and regress bugs to a high standard
- Provide clear and detailed reports for internal managers and external clients
- Work alone on projects and take charge of all QA requirements
- Communicate directly with developers and producers to promote and retain client standards
- Proven experience of functionality testing across numerous titles and platforms
- Experience in sprints and testing cycles
- Knowledge and experience of bug tracking systems - Jira etc.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Ability to quickly learn new processes and perform them to a high standard
- Passion for gaming
- Automation Testing
- Test Data Management and manipulation
- Team coordination
- Knowledge of certification requirements, eg Sony TRC
- Advanced knowledge of Jira