Level Up. in partnership with The Multiplayer Group, are seeking a Senior Project Manager to join their growing development studio.
The Multiplayer Group (MPG) are 300 Developers and Data Scientists, helping their clients and partners build 20+ AAA projects at any one time. They're probably the most experienced multiplayer development group in the world. They are set up to help the games industry make games more easily, to deliver the highest quality, and become long-term partners.
MPG build and provide cross-discipline teams of engineers, artists, designers, producers, and QA and work with studios to create, develop, iterate, and maintain their multiplayer games. They are 100% remote-friendly and big on wellbeing, so if you love the sound of them, check out what they're looking for!
Working within their production team, you'll be embedded into their project teams, leading, collaborating and managing the development teams, playing an integral part to ensure that they are on track to deliver an awesome product.
What you'll be doing:
- Drive production on a cross-disciplined development team, working closely with the project's Leads and Technical Director to manage resources of the project
- Setting goals, planning sprints and ensuring goals align with the project's direction
- Tracking and scheduling production pipelines
- Reporting regularly to internal and external stakeholders
What we need from you:
- Outstanding knowledge of production methodologies and frameworks
- Previous experience in managing and working with cross-disciplined development teams
- Proven ability to perform in a fast-paced environment across multiple initiatives
- A track record of delivering projects on time and within budget
- A solid working knowledge of project management tooling, such as JIRA
- Have the ability to feedback openly to leadership and senior management
- An eagle eye for detail and a great communicator
- A good understanding of how to develop AAA games