My client is a leading player in the technology and security space, trusted by government and enterprise businesses to guide them on their digital journey.
Who are they looking for?
The ideal candidate is driven and determined and has the profile to back that up. As a Senior Sales Manager, you are the first person to talk to the future clients and, therefore, at the forefront of my client's success. You are responsible for driving the revenue pipeline by creating qualified new business opportunities from outbound leads and contacting potential customers. To do this successfully, a creative, open, and tailored approach is required. The intrinsic drive and sincere interest in people and their challenges will put you ahead.
I am currently looking for a Senior Sales Manager with 10 years of experience with client management and project delivery, preferably having assumed a senior position in a Management or Technology consulting company.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Gaining an understanding of business objectives and corresponding success criteria the Client will use for measuring success on their programs.
- Based on the objectives and established metrics, determining if the client is on track and succeeding on his objectives through the implementation and delivery of our offering or solution.
- Continuously monitoring the client’s sentiment regarding the execution of work and communicating this via appropriate internal channels.
- Based on Client inputs developing and maintaining a list of actions to ensure agreed initiatives and actions are implemented to correct and prevent areas of concern.
- Work with the Business Units (BU) to define the necessary actions for remediation related to resources, systems and data sources, training, reporting, etc.
- Schedule regular checkpoints for achievement rates and client success expectations.
Sales Pipeline Development
- Work with the BU technical leads to gain a solid understanding of their solution and service portfolio and how these offerings can be deployed to the Client/Sector.
- Build strong relationships with Clients’ cross-functional teams
- Work closely with clients’ representatives to identify needs. Ensure an in-depth understanding of clients’ business and strategic needs.
Work closely with SMEs and business units to shape the account’s vision and roadmap, keep the account up-to-date with offerings, identify opportunities, manage proposals preparation and quality, and prioritise resources and programs as needed. Lead the proposal development process by reviewing RFPs, RFI or other tender documents, gathering scope inputs from technical teams, building the program cost estimate taking into consideration third party vendors/suppliers, other logistical costs, margin, risk and contingency, routing the proposal for internal reviews, as required, and submitting the formal proposal to the Client, and deliver monthly and quarterly status and result presentations to internal and external teams. Attend weekly updates as required, review the quality of content delivered by the internal and external teams (if any) before submission to the client, taking into consideration the classification level of the content being delivered.
Qualifications, Experience And Competencies
- Strong expertise, ideally in the GCC.
- Dynamic personality able to engage and influence a variety of audiences at all levels of a business.
- Confident communication (written and oral) skills and a demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with all levels of internal and external organizations.
- A focus on relationships, gaining trust through communication, expectation setting and completion of planned deliverables.
- Business acumen, sound decision making, analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities, balancing client deliverables on multiple projects as well as internal obligations.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Working knowledge and experience with contracts and contract negotiations.
My client will market with a very compelling remuneration package plus relocation, visa sponsorship, medical insurance, flight allowances and schooling. Please get in touch with me at [email protected] for more details about this opportunity.