Level Up. in partnership with Ubisoft Abu Dhabi are seeking a UI Artist to join their growing studio in the capital of the United Arab Emirates.
As a UI Artist, you would be responsible for designing, prototyping, and creating the graphic elements of the mobile videogame interface and the menu on a brand-new, soon to be launched mobile title!
This position is based in the vibrant expat city of Abu Dhabi. An extremely safe and multi-cultural city, based on an island in the Persian Gulf and 1-hour drive from Dubai. Abu Dhabi offers a vibrant social and forward-thinking cultural lifestyle. It has an array of experiences and events including pristine beaches, Formula 1, Theme Parks, Louvre Museum, vibrant nightlife and year-round sunshine. Having ranked number 1 for the past 4 years in a row as the safest city in the world, providing a great home and standard of living.
- Autonomously execute and prepare the necessary graphic assets menus and HUD
- Work together with the Design team to shape UI and menu according to the gameplay needs and art direction
- Ensure a smooth implementation matching the intention, by yourself or with the assistance of the Programming team
- Assure that game information is well conveyed through the various user interfaces
- Keep control of assets production, respecting technical constraints and optimization guidelines.
- Previous work experience as a User Interface Artist for at least 1 mobile game
- Previous experience in a graphic design role (portfolio needed)
- Proficiency in Adobe XD, Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design tools
- Good Artistic skills (proportion, composition, colour)
- Experience with Unity 3D editor will be plus
- Excellent English
Attractive tax-free salary
Relocation - flights for family and one-month hotel stay
Visa - provided for the whole family
Private medical insurance - provided for the whole family
Education allowance - provided for children aged 3-18 years
Annual airline tickets - provided for the whole family
Pet relocation - if required
2x annual bonuses