DISCOVER OUR EXPERTISE
Our client is a leading UAE bank that is in the process of setting up a dedicated Engineering Team as part of its Digital Factory Strategy.
They’re seeking junior to mid-level Backend Engineers to join them in launching a Digital Challenger Bank with a completely greenfield technology stack.
In this role, you would be working on a new brand proposition, a new set of features, and a new set of tools- with the customer at the heart of everything.
Our client is looking for a Backend Engineer who has a passion for building cool products and wants to work somewhere where you’re trusted from day one.
- 2-5 years in developing software solutions in Kotlin or Java
- Spring and Spring Boot development experience
- Strong TDD, unit testing, integration testing
- Experience with microservices architectures, discoverability, configuration, secret handling, scalability, logging, traceability etc.
- Experience using fully automated CI/CD pipelines for code deployment, integration of test automation, code quality, telemetry and orchestration for automated build and release of applications (backend, web, mobile)
- Banking and Fintech experience will be highly desirable but not necessary
- Tax free living
- Visa and Sponsorship
- Private healthcare
This is a great opportunity to build the future of Banking in the Middle East whilst leveraging leading tools.
If this sounds like you, please send in an application today to be contacted with further details.