We are currently hiring for a Cyber Security Manager to join a leading Cloud Computing Consultancy in the Middle East and an organization that is growing at a rapid pace due to demand in projects.
As a new department, the Cyber Security Manager will be responsible to design, develop, implement, operate, and manage the Cyber Security Center Program within the company.
The position will see you not only build your team and program from scratch but will also see you be responsible for the following:
- Primarily responsible for security event monitoring, management, and response
- Ensure incident identification, assessment, quantification, reporting, communication, mitigation, and monitoring
- Perform threat management, threat modeling, identify threat vectors and develop use cases for security monitoring
- Ensure that Service Level Agreements are defined, tracked, and met across the Cyber Security Center
- Create dashboard views to critical Cyber Security Defense Center risk metrics to drive alerts, progress, and continuous improvement
Experience required for this position:
- Minimum of 10 years of experience working within risk management, information security, and security operations
- Holds certifications in CISSP/CEH/SSCP or similar
- Must have practical experience in Security Device Management and SIEM
- Experience in threat management
This is a unique experience to join a fast-growing company as well as to be the first hire in your department.
If this is of interest please do not hesitate and apply today.
Note - You must be a UAE national in order to be considered.