Our client, a rapidly growing and very successful Tech start-up with an on-demand digital platform, is looking for an Agile Coach to join their team.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Agile Coach to join an exciting company who are excelling in their market.
As the Agile Coach, you will be responsible for improving the agile maturity and creating a truly Agile environment by introducing Agile values, principles and practices.
For your application to be successful you must have the following experience:
- At least 2 years experience with agile methodologies supporting and coaching cross-functional teams
- Excellent mentoring and coaching skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills - both technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong leadership skills
- Self-starter with a can-do attitude who is solution-oriented
- Experience working with product managers
- Strong Stakeholder Management skills
- You have professional fluency in written & spoken English
- Applicable certifications (e.g. ScrumMaster and Product Owner)
If you have the essential experience requested for this role, please apply today with an up-to-date CV. You will be contacted within 3 days if successful.