My client is an extremely well-established brand within the MENA Region and they are looking for an experienced Arabic UX/UI Designer to work on some very exciting projects. Ideally, the right candidate will have a previous history creating seamless user-centric experiences for mobile apps would be a massive bonus. The willingness to travel is also an absolute must for this role.
You will need to be an expert who's had experience in the product road mapping and overseeing the design process. This role is ideal for someone who wants the opportunity to work on a very popular mobile app aimed at a high level of consumers in the MENA Region.
Previous experience required:
- 4+ years UX / UI Design experience
- Ability to create sitemaps/wireframes/prototypes
- Experience facilitating workshops/ideation sessions
- Previous experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience dealing with internal and external stakeholders (consumers and employees alike)
- Previous experience working on mobile applications
- Previous experience with popular UX software tools such as Axure / Marvel / UXPin etc.
- Knowledge of best practice UX principles
- Fluent Arabic + Must be open to regular travel across countries
The role also offers a very competitive tax-free salary + great benefits! Please email [email protected] if interested in finding out more.
Please note: An up-to-date portfolio + CV is required to apply for this role.