My client, a leading IT/Cloud Managed Service Provider in the UAE, is building a Dubai based best in class Microsoft Azure & Office 365 team with 24x7 capacity and capability
They are looking for the following; 3x Microsoft Azure Engineers & 2 Office 365 Engineers. Shift Work: 4 PM to midnight, and midnight to 8 AM.
All roles are paying excellent tax free salaries and you'll be joining a team of full elite international Engineers & Architects.
Key Roles & Responsibilities;
- Deep knowledge in the recommended best practices and architectures of Azure — for example, Azure Virtual Datacenter — and the ability to tailor customer solutions to architecture and security requirements (IaaS/PaaS, O365).
- Deep knowledge in security concepts in Azure - Azure AD, IAM, VM / VNet hardening - and their practical application in the development of user infrastructures (IaaS/PaaS, O365) in Azure.
- Practical knowledge and hands-on experience and skills in using Azure deployment tools - ARM template, az / powershell / DSC - and IaC concepts/processes. Scripting skills (powershell/DSC/cmd) for deploying IaaS and OS in virtual machines.
- Practical knowledge, hands-on experience and skills in working with monitoring and support tools in Azure - ASC, AM, Automation. Skills and experience in developing scripts for Azure Automation runbooks.
- Hands-on experience in the administration, support and resolution of problems in the Windows Server / Linux OS and practical experience in managing them using remote powershell.
Additional knowledge and skills related to Azure or on-premises technologies are a big plus:
- Administer Azure AD / Active Directory on-prem
- Administer Office 365 / Exchange / SharePoint Server etc. office servers on-prem
- DBA - Azure SQL / SQL Server etc. on-prem
- MDM / MAM / Windows 10 using Intune / SCCM
- Chef, Puppet, Ansible