London or Paris
We’re currently partnered with a leading blockchain company who are growing exponentially. They’re searching for a Big Data Engineer to join their team in London or Paris to work on some exciting & challenging projects. If you’re looking to work in a fast moving, challenging environment and would like to be part of the future of financial technology then this positions if for you.
- Working on data warehouse construction, data access/modeling/service, etc.
- Work on the architecture design, development, release, operation and maintenance of the businesses computing platform
- Responsible for data collection, data cleaning, data modeling, api development, etc.
- Responsible for annotation operation analysis, data set analysis and other data analysis work, and built unified data warehouse
- Collaborate with the research team to solve relevant data cleaning, data modeling, data analysis and other requirements
Qualifications & Experience:
- Major in computer science, bachelor’s degree or above, 3+ years working experience is preferred.
- Highly skilled in Java or Golang, Python - more than one programming language
- Expert level in big data ecological technology stack (HDFS, Hive, Elasticsearch, HBase, Impala, Spark/Flink, Kafka, Airflow, Sqoop, etc.),
- Experience with big data tools such as Hadoop/ HBase /Hive/Flink
- Experience in troubleshooting and tuning, studying component source code is preferred
- Solid SQL skills and understanding of SQL execution under different frameworks
- Solid experience in big data development
Fluent in English & Mandarin