Our client, a large fintech business in Dubai is seeking a strong Blockchain Architect to come on board and help design, develop and run a state-of-the-art Centre of Excellence.
Your role at the Blockchain Architect will be to design, architect and develop new financial products and services using advanced technologies through the specialized Centre of Excellence.
Here you’ll design and develop the future state of business, experimenting with new business models using blockchain technologies as well as establishing and running a Centre of Excellence that focuses on Blockchain practices. As the Blockchain Architect, you’ll be responsible for setting the strategic roadmap of the Centre in close collaboration with the other blockchain experts within the business.
For this role, you’ll need a strong background in having worked with latest technologies and developed blue prints of applicability, 5+ years’ experience in technology, solution architecture and business units creating and architecting solutions. Ideally you will have launched new products successfully and be able to demonstrate solid examples of innovation delivered in enterprises.
The role requirements are as follows:
- 3+ years hands-on full stack experience with strong expertise on either on Java, PHP or C++
- 2+ years in designing and architecting technical solutions and creating tech blueprints
- 1+ years expertise on DAPP architectures, DLT tech and frameworks
- A solid understanding on development technologies such as Node.js, Microservices, GO, NoSQL, Kafka along with a deep awareness of cloud technology stacks and encryption principles
- Passion for innovation and emerging technologies such as Intelligent everything, IOT and Quantum computing
- It would be preferable if you were you have a true understanding of Hyper ledger and Ethereum along with hands-on, real-life experience with these.
Based in Dubai, this role is offering up to 28k AED p/month, along with a full range of benefits.