Our client is a fast-growing company who specialises in data-driven advertising and data analytics at the service of their client's growth.
They are on a mission to help clients generate more revenue and optimize their return on investment by designing and executing data-driven advertising strategies online. Their clients are fast-growing e-commerce companies or big corporations transitioning to e-commerce and data-driven marketing.
Our client is fast growing in the GCC market and Saudi will be the biggest contributor to this growth. They are looking for a talented Business Development Manager to expand our business in KSA, based in Jeddah or Riyadh.
In the context of their current regional development, most of our inbound leads are now coming from KSA- our client is looking for a Business Development Manager to localize, develop and lead the development of our business in Saudi.
Your experience of the country and its business habits, your strong business acumen as well as your expertise in digital-related subjects will help you succeed in this role.
You will be supported in your mission by the two founders who have already established a network of relationships and are currently collaborating with several clients based in KSA.
You will be responsible for the following tasks: Identify prospects, build ad hoc approaches and organize meetings to present the business's services, understand clients’ needs and participate in commercial offers design root the company in the Saudi ecosystem by taking part in industry-related events, webinars as well as the creation of business content in Arabic. Ensure Saudi-based clients’ satisfaction by nurturing a strong and fruitful relationship by monitoring eCommerce industry trends in Saudi to nurture the company's mid and long-term strategy.
- Excellent knowledge of the Saudi business ecosystem and its habits
- Previous experience in the country and strong business acumen.
- Proven track record of business development in a consulting environment or in a company related to the digital industry-proven ability to identify opportunities and initiate contact to build a pipe of prospects.
- Proven ability to build relationships and trust with decision makers of middle and big companies, a high level of familiarity with digital marketing in general, applied to e-commerce in particular.
- Fluent English and fluent Arabic
- Indisputable work ethics would be a competitive advantage:
- An experience in a client-facing role in a consulting firm in KSA
- My client are on a mission to create one of the best working environments in the region
- Join an inspiring team of 30+ people, among the best at what they do and building every day the future of growth marketing
- Be part of a fast-growing company that impacts the regional digital ecosystem
- Wellness at work: they believe in a work/life balance and we care for personal growth and offer dedicated budgets for personal development activities (sports, languages classes, coding courses…)
- Enjoy a competitive package: fixed and performance bonus
- Flexible working conditions: they are strong believers in a hybrid model; some team members are full remote
- Comprehensive health insurance
- Yearly flight tickets for home country travel
- 25 working days off per year
- Frequent team activities and gatherings
- Special offers and discounts at most of our clients
If you would like to know more, apply today to be contacted with further details.