Discovered has partnered with a leading technology company based in Europe, pioneering new ways to connect, play, create and build value across interconnected virtual worlds.
This position would see you join a team focused on the future of multiplayer and metaverse technology, which will serve to help customers build, operate and scale awesome games.
Here you will be surrounded by the finest engineering talent on the planet, a team motivated by solving hard problems in order to achieve something profound and transformative.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Individual contribution: construct systems, write code, deployments, etc.
- Work directly with stakeholders to translate requirements into solutions
- Work with the team lead and stakeholders to estimate and prioritise work
- Work alongside peers to iterate on solutions that fit the requirements
- Keep lead engineer and production appraised about revised estimates and delivery
- Champion and maintain high standards and process: tests, CI/CD, documentation
- Help and support team members in day-to-day work
The required skills are:
- Proven experience with C# and .NET for backend development
- Solid engineering and code design skills
- Previous experience developing frontends in a professional environment
- Ability to create supporting documentation, designs, comments, etc
- Experience building full-stack web applications
- Knowledge of Microservices and service-oriented architectures (SOA)
This position is fully remote and offers a market-leading package, including unlimited holiday and personal benefits.