My client, an exciting Cybersecurity start-up based in Dubai, is looking to scale its team. With this, they seek an experience C/C++ Developer to join them as they embark on the next stage of their growth.
- Responsible for the maintenance of existing projects and the development of new projects.
- Write robust, highly reliable, and highly available code.
- Work with the back-end developer, product manager, designer and test engineer to complete project development and maintenance.
Qualifications & Experience Required:
- At least 3 years of C/C++ development experience.
- Familiar with object-oriented design and analysis, able to use common design patterns.
- Familiar with C/C++ programming and the use of standard libraries.
- Familiar with common data structures and algorithms.
- Familiar with Windows core programming, Windows window message mechanism, process communication technology, multi-threaded programming, etc., Windows UI development.
- Proficient in computer network protocol and network programming technology.
- Bachelor degree and above