This opportunity would see you joining an already well-known name in the fashion industry to help build, grow and launch a new and exciting products, lines and content. At present we are assisting with the scaling on an in-house Design team of talented and experienced Designers from across the globe.
Reporting to the GM, your role as the Creative Director would give you accountability for developing and managing all aspects of digital design and production. This is a leadership role, with responsibility for the commercial success and ensuring the design and production deliverables are aligned to brand expectations and executed within budget and timescales.
In this position, you would be responsible for the below:
- Creative content producer, working with the internal content and design teams weekly to manage the delivery of new creatives.
- Responsible for the tactical and strategic direction across design and production full range of digital and offline platforms, products and services.
- Direct, manage, and lead dedicated designer groups across multiple disciplines and categories introducing new and innovative strategies of artistic execution.
- Head, and direct team providing key ideas, methods and brand positioning, applying group direction and goals.
- Accountable for managing the design and studio teams, implementing processes and tools that will ensure work produced is of exceptional quality, motivating and influence artistic team to always attain for excellence in performance.
- Develop and implement an effective workflow, continuously improving the design and production team’s capabilities managing the design processes to make sure timely delivery of projects and overall design project assignment process.
- Creating and maintaining digital guidelines for design, production and post production teams.
- Initiate design ideas, developing ideas and execute artistic material as needed.
- Delivering high performance seasonal online and offline marketing campaigns.
- Annual forecasting costs, allocating individual team budgets, monitoring costs monthly. Establish artistic strategy budgets and schedules for key project design
The ideal applicant will be an established Creative Director/Art Director with experience in an ecommerce/fashion retail environment, including a minimum of 5 years’ in a photo studio setting in ecommerce.
The position will be located in Kuala Lumpur, the capital city of Malaysia and the fastest growing city in Asia, is a vibrant city boasting gleaming skyscrapers, colonial architecture, charming locals, and a myriad of natural attractions. Here you can live in comfort, making considerable financial savings and having the hidden islands and treasures of Asia on your doorstep.
On offer for this fantastic opportunity is a highly competitive salary, relocation, private healthcare, annual return tickets home and more!