DISCOVER OUR EXPERTISE
Our client is a leading artificial intelligence and cloud computing company in the heart of Abu Dhabi. They have a healthcare division in which they are committed to developing a world-class, sustainable healthcare sector in the UAE and wider region. With this, they require a Data Scientist with extensive experience in Environmental Sciences and Healthcare.
The successful candidate will research and understand ways in which Data Science is bringing value to Environmental Sciences and Healthcare.
- Develop data science solutions
- Present proposals, plans, and technical material to your peers and board members.
- Develop and deploy ready Machine Learning models
- Collaborate with SMEs in Microbiology, Wastewater Information Management, Data Science, and Chemistry.
- Understand client requirements, then deploy those solutions when required
- MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related field is essential
- Proven experience in the following tools: Python, PyTorch, TensorFlow, sklearn, and pandas.
- Comfortable working with these software development tools such as GIT, Docker, & Bash scripting
- The ability to evaluate Machine Learning models from literature, train and adapt off-the-shelf models to a new domain/problem
- An interest or experience in environmental sciences, genomics, and healthcare.
If you match the above-mentioned qualifications/experience and are within the budget, please feel free to apply.