We are currently working alongside one of the region's most-loved luxury online retailers, who are in the process of scaling up their Data Science team.
As part of this exciting growth phase, we require a Data Scientist who can help them unlock the power of their data. Here, you will build and optimize data-driven products that will solve complex business problems.
One of your principal responsibilities will be to build and deploy state of the art Machine Learning models and design Data Science algorithms that will create tangible commercial value.
Core Technical Skills
- Python & SQL
- Build & deploy Machine Learning models
- Design Data Science Algorithms
- A/B Testing
Key Skills & Experience
- The Data Scientist will support the Product, Marketing & Growth Hacking teams with insights derived from analyzing large, complex data sets.
- Collaborate with different teams to identify opportunities for leveraging company data to drive commercial growth.
- Design algorithms focusing in particular on customer behavioral models and automation/optimization.
- Mine and analyze data from databases to drive optimization and improvement of product development, marketing techniques, and business strategies.
- Use predictive modeling to increase and optimize customer experiences, revenue generation, ad targeting, and other business outcomes.
- Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy.
- Create, improve, and implement machine learning models to add incremental revenue to the business.
- Work closely with the engineering team to integrate machine learning (ML) algorithms into the platform- Automate Machine Learning models to be used in production.
- Design, run, and automate A/B tests for the models you work on to measure the impact of your models properly.
- Communicate complex solutions in a clear and understandable way to both experts and non-experts.
- Guide and develop skills of Junior Data Scientists.
- MSc level degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, or Data Science/Machine Learning.