Do you currently have a solid understanding of how all online and web channels work, and how to optimize usage and reach across all digital channels/platforms in the MENA region?
We have a fantastic Digital Marketing Specialist role based at their Dubai HQ, with a well established F&B / Hospitality group! You will be responsible for achieving superior customer engagement and intimacy, website traffic, functionality and revenue by strategically exploiting, monitoring and developing all aspects of the Group’s online presence.
- Execute the technical vision across multiple brands and platforms
- Daily monitoring, optimization and reporting for all social media and web-based campaigns
- Execute/optimize on paid campaigns to drive additional traffic and engagement
- Assist with traffic acquisition efforts across third-party channels
- Consistently improve the website based on feedback and A/B test results
- Provide diversity throughout our messaging & differentiation via online channels including website, blog, newsletters and videos
- Develop & implement demand generation, email marketing programs, and marketing automation
- Lead internal digital and social initiatives that integrate media analytics and creative best practices for brand
If the above sounds like you, and you possess:
- Substantial experience in marketing technology companies and products, especially for enterprise and/or SaaS customers and end-users
- 4+ years of technology-based experience
- Expertise in data-driven marketing strategies and tools
- Familiarity with data analytics/campaign management tools, including Omniture, Facebook Manager, Google AdWords
- Experience with modern marketing techniques and tools such as growth marketing, email marketing and social media