Discovered are recruiting again on behalf of one of Dubai's most talked-about digital consultancies.
As a Sitecore & Gold Microsoft partner, working on a global scale, this consultancy offers their core services across; UX strategy & Design, CRM, Commerce, AI & Analytics, Marketing Automation, Infrastructure & Integration and more.
Supporting clients in the Middle East from their Dubai hub, the nature of their work is boundary-pushing, innovative and often talked about within the industry.
We are working together to hire a Digital Strategist to join the Dubai team.
As a Digital Strategist, you will work with multidisciplinary teams to solve complex business challenges at the intersection of business and technology. Answering common client questions like; how can we improve our CX? How can we grow revenue whilst reducing costs? What threats and opportunities do new technologies and disruptors bring?
By collaborating with the talented digital experience, product and development teams, you will answer questions like this by initiating and executing digital strategy roadmaps, with creative and innovative thinking and leadership skills to embrace the challenges and opportunities in a digital economy.
- Building strong relationships with clients and stakeholders, acting as the strategic advisor
- Unlocking new doors and potential for clients, using the latest digital trends and technologies
- Creating short-term and long-term strategy plans, to meet business objectives and goals
- Getting under the skin of clients, understanding pain-points and challenges
- Working closely with the internal UX team to provide consultancy services and tech solutions to enhance clients' customer experience
- Supporting new business team, contributing to pitch efforts
- Act as an expert in digital services, with a thirst to learn and develop your industry knowledge
With a passion for what they do, our clients offer a fun, buzzing and flexible workplace culture, where they offer a hybrid working week.
Apply today for immediate consideration.