The Director of Business Development role will have an essential role within the client's solutions business from lead generation, conversion, and subsequent client management. Moreover, you will work closely with the latest products team on product design, market validation, and go-to-market strategy.
Responsibilities, and duties
- Owning the relationship with the customers, and becoming the single point of contact between them and Mozn.
- Identifying and establishing new business opportunities.
- Accurately forecast sales opportunities.
- Actively develop and improve the sales pipeline.
- Accountable for preparing tenders, proposals, and quotations.
- Writing business content for proposals, liaising with the technical team on technical content.
- Liaising with existing clients.
- Negotiating contracts, terms, and conditions.
- Writing reports and sales literature.
- Providing product education and advice.
- Attending trade exhibitions, conferences, and meetings.
- Ensuring that sales and business development targets are met.
Qualifications, experience, and skills
- BS/MS from a top school in a relevant field.
- 8+ years experience in similar roles.
- Demonstrated experience in the Financial Services industry.
- Compliance market experience is preferred.