I have a fantastic opportunity for a Head of Sales to join one of the leading players in the B2B E-commerce space. As this space is currently in its hyper-growth phase, my client is continuously growing and would like to onboard sales professionals who can develop and coach talent in the team to keep the sales organisation future-ready.
You would become accountable for the achievement of the targets in the assigned territory by building and leading an effective sales organisation. I am looking for a sales professional who is progressive, data-driven and a self-starter. Who can set clear goals, eliminating demands that don't help drive revenue and enable the team to make the most of their time by focusing on activities that are aligned to generating revenue for the business.
Job Purpose: To develop and ensure implementation of overall sales strategy to support the business in different marks of operations.
- Conceptualize, develop, ensure implementation and plans to materialize growth strategies to supercharge retail within Riyadh.
- Act as a trusted partner and advisor to Leadership to upscale sales strategy, key account management, and efficiencies across the region.
- Develop an efficient and effective structure of Sales in line with Company business objectives that ensure delivery of results.
- Develop annual plans and Sales Forecasts for the entire Vertical in line with business strategy and business plans and ensure implementation to meet the agreed objectives.
- Introduction and implementation of the standard ERP system in the department. ∙ Develop and ensure implementation of appropriate sales promotions and trade marketing activities and other initiatives in order to deliver profitable growth.
- Develop and ensure implementation of systems and procedures so that customers are valued and long-term relationships are secured.
- Develop and ensure implementation of approved Credit Policies so that Company's resources are protected and customer needs are met effectively in a competitive market.
- Ensure development and succession of employees in the department and keep the sales organization future-ready.
- Recruit and train staff in order to have a team of highly competent and committed people to achieve business goals.
- Ensure the training and development of the sales team so that the best practices, including cross-category/business/ market learning, is embedded within the organization and that business continuity is maintained.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree from a top tier university.
- Enterprising person with a minimum of 4-8 years of sales experience in an FMCG environment (Preferred), or should have worked in fast-growing start-ups and dynamic teams in large organizations, ideally with a technology/financial services/consulting background.
- Should have hands-on experience in managing and running a big sales organization.
- Strong Interpersonal, Communication & Presentation Skills, with a sound understanding of Retailer Operations.
- Strong commercial and analytical sense, sharp problem solver and ability to get things done.
- Strong business development and relationship building skills.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and develop winning teams.
- Born a leader and passionate to make things happen.
- Native in the local language and fluent in English.