DISCOVER OUR EXPERTISE
We are ctively seeking an HR Manager on behalf of my client, a dynamic tech start-up in Riyadh, at the forefront of ground-breaking technologies. This role involves crafting and executing the company's HR strategy to align with the broader business strategy, utilising comprehensive research and analysis to identify emerging trends and opportunities. You'll provide strategic guidance to senior leadership on HR matters, including talent management initiatives to ensure the right individuals are in the right roles, while also overseeing the talent acquisition process. In HR operations, you'll manage recruitment, hiring and onboarding, create employee development programs, maintain payroll budget compliance, conduct performance evaluations, administer compensation and benefits, oversee medical insurance and ensure compliance with legal regulations and various HR-related aspects.
• Create and implement programs to enhance employee engagement and retention.
• Supervise employee relations and resolve any disputes that may arise.
• Lead the organization's diversity and inclusion initiatives.
• Foster a constructive and productive work environment.
• Provide guidance on disciplinary actions, terminations, and legal documentation.
• Please keep in mind that these weightings can be adapted to accommodate the role's specific requirements and the company/project's priorities.
Desired Skills and Tools:
• Proficiency in project management software (e.g., Microsoft Project, Asana, Trello).
• Competence in process mapping and improvement tools (e.g., Visio, Lucidchart).
• Skill in data analysis and visualisation tools (e.g., Excel).
• Familiarity with collaboration and communication tools (e.g., Zoom, Slack, Notion).
• Experience with HR management software (e.g., Jisr, SAP SuccessFactors, Oracle HR Cloud).
• Knowledge of LinkedIn recruiter.
• Strong dedication to continuous improvement and innovation.
• Exceptional problem-solving and critical-thinking capabilities.
• Meticulous attention to detail and robust organisational skills.
• Effective communication and interpersonal abilities.
• Adaptability and proficiency in managing change.
• Bachelor's or Master's degree in human resources, business, engineering,or a related field.
• A minimum of 7 years of progressive experience in the field of Human Resources.
• Must hold a valid certification such as SHRM-CP, SHRM-SCP or CIPD-5.
• Possession of a Lean Six Sigma or a similar process improvement certification is considered a valuable asset.
• Proven track record of leading cross-functional teams and successfully managing intricate HR projects.
If this sounds like you, please submit an application today!