My client is a boutique Digital Agency that has an awesome reputation in the MENA Region. They work with some of the biggest names in the Middle East to help deliver effective design solutions on some very exciting projects. Ideally, the right candidate will have a previous history creating seamless user-centric experiences and been involved in research & discovery on previous projects.
This role is ideal for someone who loves collaboration wants the opportunity to work with some of the biggest names in the region
Previous experience required:
- Minimum 4+ years UX design experience
- Abitlity to create sitemaps/wireframes/prototypes
- Experience facilitating workshops/ideation sessions
- Previous experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience dealing with external client stakeholders
- Knowledge of best practice design tools (axure / invision / adobe etc.)
- Knowledge of best practice UX principles
Please note: An up-to-date portfolio + CV are required to apply for this role – A Behance / dribble portfolio simply containing screenshots of UI Designs will NOT be able to be considered.