I am working with the largest Cyber Security solution provider in the Middle East and one of an elite few globally that provides end-to-end cybersecurity coverage and solutions, who are seeking a Network & Security Team Lead for current and future projects.
As the Team Lead, you will be the escalation point for the Network and Security team and provide operational support and assistance to the Tech Support Manager. You will also be part of the design, planning and implementation of new projects & technologies and ensure that the solutions are highly available and performing.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Write comprehensive technical reports including assessment-based findings, outcomes and propositions for further system security enhancement
- Provide day-to-day Tier 2 operational support including responding to incidents, service requests and tasks.
- Maximize network performance by monitoring the network, identifying and resolving bottleneck, troubleshooting network problems/outages and suggesting improvements
- Participate in the development of customer support processes, technical planning, and work coordination
- Maintain knowledge of new and emerging cybersecurity threats and ensure the infrastructure is secured
Due to Security Clearance required, I am limited with project information, but will require an individual who has in-depth knowledge and experience in:
- Monitoring and management of F5 load balancer
- Expert level experience in Network and Security monitoring, performance tuning and troubleshooting
- Expert level experience in different network automation tools, protocol analyzers, packet filtering, web proxy and network operating systems
- Expert level experience in managing and supporting switches, routers, wireless controllers, access points, load balancer, firewalls, IDS/IPS, threat management solutions and vulnerability scanners
- Advanced level experience in managing and supporting complex networks that are built on a number of different technologies (Cisco, Palo Alto, F5, Tenable...)
I am looking for Security driven people, who are not only looking for a challenging environment but to expand their knowledge and skills through key projects that you will be responsible for the success of.
Great salary and fantastic benefits and the opportunity to live and work in a region full of different cultures and emerging technology. Benefits for you and your family include; visas, private education contribution allowance (children), premium medical insurance, and much more to help in the assistance of re-locating.