I am working with a well-established field service solutions provider that is looking for a talented software professional services specialist to join my clients' team in Florida. If you are excited to join a high growth, innovative SaaS organization, please continue reading about the requirements for this hire.
- Provide pre-sales support by working closely with the sales teams to understand and define clients key business drivers and requirements
- Propose the MIMS solution which meets those requirements, ensuring they are technically viable and add value to the overall proposal
- Understand and demonstrate solutions to clients
- Build professional services BoQ
- Map business requirements and create the solution on the MIMS platform.
- Lead solution implementation
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers.
- Work closely with engineering, customer success, sales and product teams.
- Ensure all issues are correctly logged.
- Prioritize and manage several open issues at one time.
- Prepare accurate and timely reports.
- Should possess the ability to learn and work on changing and emerging technologies.
- Documenting technical knowledge in the knowledge database.
- Proven work experience as a software consultant or technical architect role
- Experience with Operating Systems (Windows & Linux)
- Experience with IIS
- Understanding of MSSQL & MySQL and other database engines.
- Knowledge of / ability to learn about the cloud-based solution (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud)
- Knowledge of web services, API, and IP-based protocols.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Previous experience in software solution design
- Good time-management skills