I have a fantastic opportunity for 2x Sales Managers to join one of the leading players in the B2B E-commerce space. As this space is currently in its hyper-growth phase, my client is continuously growing and would like to onboard sales professionals who can develop and coach talent in the team to keep the sales organisation future-ready.
Both levels will be accountable for the achievement of the assigned targets in their assigned territory by building and leading an effective sales organisation. I am looking for a sales professional who is progressive, data-driven and a self-starter. Who can set clear goals, eliminating demands that don't help drive revenue and enable the team to make the most of their time by focusing on activities that are aligned to generating revenue for the business.
Achievement of assigned KPIs (Volume, GMV, Acquisitions) by leading and enabling a team of sales agents in the field
- Develop, and execute channel-specific growth strategies to support business growth
- Establish and maintain relationships with key customer cohorts to maintain and grow our share of wallet with them.
- Build a data-driven culture in the team that involves quick & continuous iteration and improvement loop
- Weekly & monthly capacity planning & daily monitoring against set targets; present performance reports to leadership
- Work with cross-functional teams (Growth, Commercial, Marketing) to develop sales promotions, trade marketing activities and other initiatives to deliver profitable growth.
- Ensure 100% collection and develop a framework to reduce the risk of leakages.
- Develop an efficient and effective sales organization in line with the company’s goals to ensure delivery of results.
- Develop and coach talent in the team to keep the sales organization future-ready.
- Ensure the training and development of the sales team so that the best practices, including cross-category/business/ market learning, is embedded within the organization and that business continuity is maintained.
- Be the voice of retailers in the organization; raise issues and problems to technical teams
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 3-5 years of relevant experience within the Kingdom
- Excellent English and Arabic skills (written and spoken)