Our client is a leading GCC bank setting up a dedicated engineering team as part of its digital transformation journey. They’re seeking a Security Engineer to join them in launching a digital challenger bank with a complete greenfield technology stack.
A security engineer should understand that the awesome power of securing a system/application, platform, cloud/data centre infrastructure, network, etc comes with a lot of responsibilities. The main focus is ensuring things are done right and in a safe way to protect the bank. You will be working within the teams to make sure that the application, infrastructure, network and development platform are fully secure and monitored regularly.
- Secure applications, infrastructure, container platform, cloud and network
- Build, maintain, test and secure deployment pipelines
- Deploying and secure production desktop, tablet & mobile applications.
- As a Security engineer, you need to work collaboratively in an agile environment in order to excel
- Prior experience in SAST, DAST, IAST, SCA, 3rd Party Library security testing, Penetration testing
- Prior experience in Securing Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (or ready to learn quickly)
- Prior experience in working with Development teams to help them in fixing security issues in their code
- Strong knowledge of networking security concepts and protocols (IP, TCP, UDP, HTTP, IPSec and others)
- Proficient in bash scripting, Infra as Code Scripting
- Proficient in at least one relevant programming language (Java, Kotlin, Python or any other)
- A good understanding of Docker and containerization
- Experience with infrastructure-as-code (e.g. Terraform)
If you’d be interested in finding out more, please apply directly!
Relocation assistance is provided for candidates overseas who are looking to move to Dubai