Level Up. in partnership with Improbable is seeking a Senior Business Development Manager.
This position would see you join the Improbable Multiplayer & Metaverse Services (IMMS) business unit that was created to help customers build, operate and scale awesome games. IMMS is focused on making the games that they work on successful, as their own success results in happy players, repeat business and Annual Recurring Revenue (ARR). Everyone wins.
At Improbable, you will be surrounded by the finest engineering talent on the planet, a team motivated by solving hard problems in order to achieve something profound and transformative.
As a Senior Business Development Manager within IMMS, you will be responsible for building deep and meaningful relationships with a number of Strategic and Priority clients within the video games industry. You will report to the Global Head Of Business Development and you will be a key member of the Business Development team.
You will liaise with key internal and external stakeholders to develop and execute strategies to drive the adoption of products and services. You will be accountable for building trust with medium-large game development teams, networking, deal strategy, deal negotiation and execution, as well as nurturing relationships to create long-term business opportunities with the largest and most influential video-game companies in the world.
Your performance and execution of those strategies will be KPI measured and yours to own and exceed. You will be fastidious in ensuring the right customers are the focal point- leading to multiple opportunities within large accounts.
Areas for Impact
As a Senior Business Development Manager for IMMS your insight, market knowledge and ability to network and influence targeted game studios and publishers will ensure that:
1) Improbable will have an accurate understanding of the architecture of each of your priority clients - their org charts, decision-making processes, projects, suppliers, goals, etc.
2) Improbable will be known, understood and trusted by a wide range of decision-makers within the priority clients.
3) Improbable will ‘go deep’ and expand accounts from initial consultation to technical engagement through to onboarding of internal technology and hosting solutions.
4) You will be fully aware of all of the IMMS solutions and will be hungry to land new business and create deep, wide relationships with their customers.
We'd like to hear from you if you identify with the following
- Have at least 5 years of sales experience, preferably within the games industry
- Are driven by (and can demonstrate) successful revenue target wins
- Highly organized in sales reporting and an advocate of sales methodology
- Experience in technology/ hosting and/ or multiplayer games
- Proficient in leading CRM tools (Salesforce/ Hubspot etc.)
- Are entrepreneurial and creative in growth opportunities