Our client, a multi-national services provider are seeking a senior and technically hands on DevOps Engineer to join an IT/Cloud Service division of a major enterprise. You’ll be joining an elite team of international Infrastructure, Cloud & Virtualization Engineers and Architects.
For this position, we're seeking an experienced Engineer with a solid background with AWS, Azure and experience with on-premise servers in Linux and/or Windows Environment.
The key tech stack is Kubernetes, Docker, Jenkins, Ansible and Terraform.
- Manage, maintain, optimise live systems working with development and leadership teams
- Spearhead development activities- release & configuration management
- Server and hosting planning and configuration
- Build infrastructure on AWS (EC2, S3, EKS, VPC, RDS)
- Prototyping & deployment proof-of-concept software
- Optimize existing web applications
- Extensive experience in Linux or Windows environments
- Hands on technical experience in automation, continuous deployment and configuration management using Ansibleand Jenkins
- Strong experience in Amazon Web Services (AWS) or Azure platform
- Demonstrable track record of hands on technical experience using Docker containers
- Confident and competent in variety of open source tech
- MySQL and/or NoSQL
On offer are compelling tax-free salaries, relocation support, visa, health insurance, annual flights and a host more.