Our client is one of the major banks in the UAE - You will have a huge impact on driving change across the banking landscape across the entire UAE in relation to all things RegTech!
- Developing and implementing an industry-wide Regtech Strategy to identify pain-points of the financial service sector, cutting edge Regtech-related innovative solutions to address these pain-points, and build an implementation roadmap with the industry stakeholders to deliver the feasible solutions.
- Participation and driving some of the key Regtech Proof-of-concept initiatives and supporting their delivery
- Initiate Regtech-related research and development effort with the industry
- Accelerating adoption of Regtech solutions across the financial industry and licensees
- Facilitating & coordinating the implementation of Regptech initiatives in partnership with local and global regulatory authorities
- Support execution of the digital transformation strategy & roadmap, and maintain an effective internal communication with the Fintech Office and other teams.
- Support the research and application effort of the Regtech in alignment with the strategic direction of the Fintech Office
- Support the development of business cases to assess the suitability and feasibility of implementing selected Regtech innovative solutions in the UAE
- Foster Supervisory-related innovation culture within the Bank
- Provide support in the strategic planning process and continued liaison with external stakeholders and ensure proper and timing relevant reporting of relevant and important matters to the senior management
- Support the research and development efforts of the FinTech Office by transferring new and relevant Regtech applications, solutions and technologies into the Bank
- Assist in organizing and running of Regtech-related workshops/working groups to align on the purpose and objectives of certain strategic partnerships
- Follow up, monitor and support joint Regtech-related initiatives by playing the role of coordinator and facilitator and brining the suitable expertise where needed
- Establish productive and professional relationships with key personnel within the ecosystem
- Education allowance per child
- Flight tickets