Here at Discovered, we have partnered with a unique e-commerce start-up that has been backed by the largest retail group in Saudi Arabia.
They are launching a B2C e-commerce platform, targeting the Saudi market
Employing an all-star team of directors, from; InstaCart, Google, Careem, and tier 1 consultancies, they have raised over $100m in investment.
Before hyper-growth begins, we're looking for a Senior Golang Engineer to be based in Riyadh, Saudi
- Design, develop, test, and deploy back end components
- Collaborate closely with product managers, team members, and platform engineering teams to solve complex problems for world-class eCommerce applications
- Write, review, or provide feedback on technical design proposals
- Review code to ensure integrity and quality of our codebase
- Conduct coding interviews with potential engineering candidates
- Collaborate with Product Designers, Product Managers, and other Software Engineers to deliver compelling user-facing products
- Deploy infrastructure to cloud environment (GoogleCloud or AWS)
- Identify and establish patterns and best practices
- Solid coding skills with GoLang with 2+ yrs as professional experience
- Familiarity with front end technologies and frameworks
- Understanding of basic database principles and optimization mechanisms
- Proficiency with SQL
- Familiarity with the whole web stack, including protocols
- A strong desire to learn new things and continually improve yourself and those around you with a “can do anything” mentality
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently
Along with this, our client offers a competitive salary, visa and healthcare for the candidate and family, a relocation package, and much more! Please apply today to be contacted with further information.