Discovered are recruiting on behalf of a consultancy in Dubai, with an international presence in other MENA regions. We are working in partnership to hire a Senior or Lead UX Designer to join the team and take ownership of projects in the financial services sector.
The consultancy specialises in digital transformation and experience design, building complex digital products and solutions for their clients.
As a Senior or Lead UX Designer, you will work in the strategy team, alongside Research and UI. Our client grows their designers into “T” shaped professionals to create Product Designers; seniors with the knowledge and capability to take a project from end to end, and lead one.
- Champion Design Thinking methodologies and thought leadership
- Comprehensive understanding and application of design thinking principles and tools
- You can wireframe, break apart and put together complex IA’s, design experience maps, create customer journeys, form rules and patterns
- Support and balance team recommendations with research, analytics, usability testing, customer insights, benchmarking and other quantitative/qualitative insights
- Understand the holistic customer/user experience, from start to finish. Channel/platform agnostic
- Working in Agile methodologies such as SCRUM, SaFe & Kanban
- Be a leader, example and inspiration for the Experience Design & Strategy function, to inspire and commit teams to long-term client success
- Experience working on Service Design Blueprints and holding workshops is a plus
To be considered for this role, you must have experience working in the banking/financial sector and have at least 6 years of experience as a UX Designer.
For more information and to be considered, apply today with your CV and portfolio.