This is your opportunity to join a leading consultancy in the Middle East. Based in Abu Dhabi - UAE, you’ll be surrounded by specialists from across the globe, our client is not only well-known and regarded in the region, they are globally known as an industry leader and hire some of the best talent from across the world.
I am recruiting for a number of positions ranging from Tier 1-3 OT Analysts, who have experience in SOC/CSOC environments:
The responsibilities of the analysts will cover, but not limited too:
- First point of call for incidents that have occurred for Tier 1; Tier 2 validate the Incidents escalated by Tier 1 SOC Security Analysts; etc
- Perform first, second, third level of incident handling, and security monitoring and validation of physical security, IOT, and SCADA environments.
- Analyze, and communicate with stakeholders, the threats associated with every incident.
- Report findings and ensure incidents are escalated to the right persons
- Analyze network traffic to identify anomalous activity and potential threats to network resources.
- Commercial experience in IT/OT SOC/CSOC environment - Powerplant environment desirable
- Direct Exposure to either two or more of the following technologies: Splunk, McAfee, Symantec, Tripwire, and Cisco.
- ICS, PLC-DCS, GETA
This role is based in Abu Dhabi, UAE and salary all depends on level of experience, maximum budget for this role at Tier 3 is 33k AED p/m coverts too 8k euros p/month tax-free.
In addition, you would also receive relocation (flight and hotel stay), top-end private healthcare insurance, annual business airline tickets, education allowances for children, generous annual leave and much more.