Our client is a fast-growing digital transformation business that is rapidly expanding, and they are looking to double in size in the next 12 months. This company offers exciting future-focused technology services to clients across the UAE, GCC, UK, USA & Europe.
We are looking for a software engineer that specializes in live video streaming.
As an Engineer, you will focus on processing the audio and video bytes into a single live feed. Work with developers in integrating the live streaming piece onto custom-built applications with a wide range of use cases.
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in developing Live Stream Applications
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- At least 2-3years of experience in using Azure Media Services and FFMPEG or any other live streaming service
- Multimedia Frameworks: DirectShow, GStreamer, Openmax, FFmpeg, VLC and Mplayer
- Streaming Protocols: HTTP, HTTP Live, RTSP, RTMP, RTCP, TCP and UDP
- Operating Systems: Windows and Linux (Ubuntu, CentOS)
- Programming Languages: C, C++, Java, C#, VHDL and R
- Markup & Formats: HTML, CSS, XML and JSON
- Tools: Visual Studio, Eclipse, NetBeans and Rstudio
- Network Simulators: NS2, NS3, OMNeT++ and OPNET
- Miscellaneous: LATEX
Desirable Areas of Expertise:
- Libraries: IPP, OpenCV, Dlib, libx264, libvpx, libx265 and libaom
- Audio Codecs: AAC, OPUS, MP2, MP3 and VORBIS
- Video Codecs: MPEG-1/2/4, H.264, VP8, VP9, HEVC and AV1
- Deep Learning Frameworks: TensorFlow, Caffe, CNTK, Theano, Torch and Keras
- Machine Learning Frameworks: scikit-learn, Spark MLlib, mlpack and a slew of other libraries
- Video Streaming Analytics: Amplitude and Conviva
- Web Servers: Apache, Icecast and IIS
- Software Development Tools: CMake, SVN, Bitbucket and GIT
- Networking: DHCP, DNS and TCP/IP