We are currently looking for a Solution Architect for a semi-government consultancy in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.
The ideal candidate must have experience in SAP, SAP implementations, have worked on blueprints for large scale SAP programs. It would be best if you also came from an enterprise architecture background.
We are looking for 12 years of experience in IT Architecture and Development or related work experience.
- Finding the best technology solution among all possible to solve the existing business problems. This includes creating solution prototypes and supporting the development of Proof of Concepts.
- Providing specifications (High-Level Designs and Low-Level Designs) according to which the solution is defined, managed, and delivered from system – hardware and software planning, licensing, acquisition troubleshooting and maintenance to maintain system operability and enhance performance.
- Design and alignment of the solution architecture with the Digital Information Technology business strategy.
- Own the design of various systems and integration methodologies.
- Participate in technology selections to ensure the right technical solutions are deployed.
- Create a technical evaluation framework by bringing in the right architectural design principles and methodologies.
- Define the architecture compatibility towards systems and applications and identify areas of improvement to the solution architecture to accommodate new technologies.
- Provide solution architecture technical expertise for Digital projects and create Solution landscape, solution component design and detailed services architecture using functional and non-functional requirements.
- Monitor the solution architecture performance and provide the required technical support to diagnose and resolve architecture problems.
- Provide continuous support to the IT Service Delivery and Operations functional tower related to solution architecture across the organization and its entities.
- Assess expected systems load/performance, security adherence while ensuring system requirements are met within the budgetary regulations/ control.
Maintain knowledge of system updates, enhancements, issues and resolutions, and the latest technology trends to explore their application within the organization.
- Perform any other duties as requested by the reporting manager
Qualification & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, or a related field
- Strong knowledge of SAP platforms, DevOps, Data Engineering, IT infrastructure, and shop floor technologies like IoT, Digital twins, PLM and RTLS systems
- Certified in solution architecture in one or more domains
This is a permanent role offering a competitive package, visa, medical insurance and relocation benefits etc.