Our client is a leading UAE-based enterprise that specializes in digital transformation projects, together we are looking to hire an SVP of Applied Analytics.
Here you will be a key member of the senior leadership team driving the strategic path of the practice, shaping the value proposition, and building an elite team that will deliver tangible value to their customers.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Strategic Development
- Client Engagement and Value Preposition
- Team Leadership
- Program Management
- Professional Self Development
Key Skills & Experience:
- Demonstrable track record of leading an Analytics function at a major player specializing in a digital transformation project
- Strong technical background in areas such as; Data Science, Advanced Analytics, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence
- Extensive data analysis skills and ability to organize and efficiently analyze large sets of data
- Solid understanding of cloud-based software systems and DevOps practices
- Ability in analyzing experimental results, understanding modes of failure, and deriving decision rules that govern outcomes
- Working technical knowledge of current systems software, network protocols, system programming languages, and standards
- Strong knowledge of software evaluation principles and practices
- Working knowledge of JEE application servers (WebSphere, Weblogic, etc.)
- Excellent presentation skills with verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work cross-functionally with leaders on sensitive issues.
- Teamwork skills with strategic thinking
- Self-motivated and driven; takes ownership of personal and team goals
- Able to excel with limited supervision in a rapidly changing environment under aggressive timelines
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Computer Science/Engineering, Software Engineering/Development related degree