Are you currently a UX Manager, leading or have a built a team previously? We have a stunning opportunity, to work for one the most established Media organisations in the region who are looking for a design lead to help spearhead the design strategy moving forward. They have some very exciting new initiatives that they’re looking to launch for their product platform.
As User Experience Manager you will help mentor a new Design team (UX & UI), shape the long-term design strategy while establishing best practice design principles across the product development process for one of the most established organisations in the Middle East.
As User Experience Manager some of you key responsibilities will be to:
- Define the long-term UX vision
- Introduce leading UX strategies into the design, prototyping, and research initiatives
- Lead and manage projects from conception through completion designed to enhance the customer’s journey
- Develop roadmaps for user-facing applications and interfaces for consumers
- Mentor the UX team while making sure team and individual goals are aligned with the overall established strategy
- Prioritise experience strategies through research, customer usage, and contact data concept
- Develop and recommend strategic design decisions to the leadership team for various platforms
- Competency in Arabic would be a plus but not essential
For this role, you will have at least a minimum of 2 years’ experience leading UX teams, and a strong background in research, testing and defining the product roadmap. You will also a very strong analytical mindset in order to suggest areas for innovation and improvement.
In return, you’ll receive 365 days of sunshine, market leading tax-free salary, along with excellent benefits.
An updated CV + portfolio with relevant design projects is required to apply for the role.