We're urgently recruiting for a Vice President of Marketing, which is a great opportunity to be part of a pre-eminent Digital Consultancy, that is experiencing exponential growth!
My client is an international digital consultancy, managed service provider and implementation firm with head offices in the UAE. They are the only company in the region and one of an elite few globally that provides end-to-end digital solutions.
In this role, you will lead the creation and implementation of a comprehensive, results-driven whole of the business marketing plan. With the focus on elevating the brand within the industry and among for current and potential clients.
As VP of Marketing you will:
- Define the organization’s marketing strategy, working with senior leadership to set long-term goals and initiatives
- Build and lead a successful department using strong collaborative leadership skills
- Direct the strategic and daily operation of marketing initiatives, ensuring successful implementation
- Identify and meet marketing needs, and develop and execute strong client communications across all channels
- Collaborate with leadership and staff to define new marketing initiatives and company goals
- Improve brand and messaging quality and consistency
- Serve as a brand ambassador among key clients and external stakeholders, promoting and evangelizing the values and services
- Help define the value proposition and identity to current clients, prospective clients, and external stakeholders
- Gather market intelligence on customers and competitors, provide insights on key trends/growth segments, and translate these findings to marketing initiatives
- Identify gaps, trends, and influences that exist within the market and recommend actionable solutions
- Drive demand generation programs in target areas – filling sales pipeline and partnering to accelerate leads through the pipeline
- Conceptualize and create marketing content including articles, social media posts, case studies, white papers and more
- Identify and track key marketing performance metrics, working with leadership to adopt plans as necessary
The ideal candidate will be an experienced marketer with at least 15 years of marketing experience creating successful organizational outcomes by guiding projects, lending expertise, leveraging best practices, empowering staff, shaping goals and plans, and finding effective compromises among diverse groups with varying priorities.