DISCOVER OUR EXPERTISE
Our client is a leading UAE bank that is setting up a dedicated Engineering Team as part of its Digital Factory Strategy. They’re seeking junior to mid-level Backend Engineers to join them in launching a Digital Challenger Bank with a complete greenfield technology stack.
In this role, you would be working on a new brand proposition, a new set of features and a new set of tools- with the customer at the centre of everything they do.
My client is looking for a Backend Engineer who is passionate about building incredible products and wants to work somewhere you’re trusted from Day 1.
- 2-5 years in developing software solutions in Kotlin or Java
- Spring and Spring Boot development experience
- Strong TDD, unit testing and integration testing
- Experience with microservices architectures, discoverability, configuration, secret handling, scalability, logging, traceability etc.
- Experience using fully automated CI/CD pipelines for code deployment, integration of test automation, code quality, telemetry and orchestration for automated build and release of applications (backend, web, mobile)
Banking and Fintech experience will be highly desirable but not necessary.
This is a great opportunity to build the future of Banking in the Middle East whilst leveraging leading tools.
If you'd be interested in finding out more, please apply or send your CV directly to Sayna@discovered.ae